Things to do in Charlotte, NC
Four Points by Sheraton Charlotte offers the best of both worlds - the convenience of being a short drive from uptown Charlotte and the serenity of quiet surroundings. We're just a few minutes from museums, golf, and plenty of recreation. Plus, you can hop on the LYNX Light Rail just across the street to get wherever you need to go. Take advantage of our close proximity to all the things to do in Charlotte, NC.
- NASCAR Hall of Fame - enjoy more than 50 interactive experiences such as tire-changing stations, realistic race simulators, and a Kid's Zone. The NASCAR Hall of Fame is perfect for NASCAR fans, history buffs, and families and kids. This entertainment attraction is located in uptown Charlotte and it honors the history and heritage of NASCAR.
- Fillmore Charlotte - dance the night away to live music at The Fillmore. This iconic venue is the place to go to listen to the best music in the city. Grab a few friends and enjoy your evening with your favorite artist.
- Discovery Place - explore the past and visit the future while you wander through interactive exhibits, explosive experiments, and larger-than-life IMAX films. There's something for everyone in the family to enjoy.
- Mint Museum of Art - wander beyond the walls that display art to where you'll find a deep sense of dedication to collecting, conserving, exhibiting, and protecting important works of art from all over the world.
- Charlotte Historic Trolley Museum - learn about the development of Charlotte while you view the trolleys that played a defining role in the creation of the city's social and economic fabric. The museum is devoted to the history of streetcars in our city and teaches people about the past.
- Charlotte Convention Center - with over 280,000 square feet of exhibit space the convention center is perfect for visiting events like the Queen City Classic Volleyball Tournament, the Mid Atlantic Boat Show, and plenty of cheerleading competitions and trade shows.
- SouthPark - Discover the bustling shopping and business center in Charlotte's SouthPark neighborhood.
- Airport - Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT)
- Charlotte Light Rail - Our centralized location puts you in perfect proximity to Woodlawn Station and the best of the city.
- Renaissance Park Golf Course - one of Charlotte's best public courses, Renaissance Park has 18-holes meant to challenge even the best player.
- The Golf Club at Ballantyne - this championship PGA public golf course provides daily play, lessons by Dana Rader Golf School and more.
- The EpiCentre - located in the middle of uptown Charlotte, The EpiCentre offers cafes, restaurants, late night spots, and retail. It's perfect for friends, family, and co-workers to mingle all day or all night. Be sure to visit all 40 of the fabulous spots throughout the complex.
- Victory Lane Karting - visit the place with the fastest racing in the Carolinas. Victory Lanes is perfect for children's entertainment, casino parties, racing leagues, family reunions, or team building events.
- Charlotte Motor Speedway - enjoy thrilling races and events, such as the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series and exciting shows like the Charlotte AutoFair.
- Charlotte Symphony Orchestra - visit the largest and most active professional performing arts organization in the central Carolinas. The Charlotte Symphony gives around 100 performances each season.
- Bank of America Stadium - head to the headquarters for the Carolina Panthers NFL football team and catch a game. Bank of America Stadium is also home to the ACC Championship football game and a college bowl game.
- Spectrum Center - Formerly Time Warner Cable Arena - Explore the home of the Charlotte Bobcats and the Charlotte Checkers. Time Warner Cable Arena is also home to many top-rated concerts and events.
- Paramount's Carowinds Amusement Park - don't miss the Thrill Capital of the Southeast. Carowinds has plenty of rides and attractions plus live entertainment the whole family will enjoy.